1. To improve our staff's effectiveness through collaboration between general and special needs education.
- To serve the special needs students within the general education classroom.
- To increase knowledge in effective teaching strategies to maximize student learning.
- To improve our staff's effectiveness through collaboration between general and special needs educators.
- To provide an environment where all students can achieve success within the general education curriculum.
2. To improve our staff's instructional effectiveness.
- To utilize technology in communication/language arts instruction.
- To develop and use assessment tools for communication/language arts.
- To gain knowledge and training in critical thinking/problem solving as it relates to communication/language arts.
- To receive training for more effective instruction.
- To participate in classroom observation of peers.
- To become more aware of strategies for working with at-risk students.
- To become familiar with critical thinking and problem solving strategies.
3. To improve our curriculum in mathematics.
- To examine math resources.
- To examine the USD 418 curriculum.